Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Opinions

Like anyone, I have a lot of opinions in regards to natural living.  When it comes to Facebook I try to filter myself, but occasionally, I'll post or write something that I shouldn't.  I feel very passionately about living a healthy, natural lifestyle.  Social media is a wonderful way to express your thoughts and opinions about these issues; however, you have to be careful about offending people.  Sometimes, in the heat of the moment you post, it's out there, and you feel that once people read that article their thoughts on that topic are going to change.  We all know that doesn't happen. 

Today, I read an blog post by Keeper of the Home.  She wrote about how she utilizes facebook and her blog.  Her facebook account she keeps neutral so she will not offend anyone.  Her blog, is her voice/her opinion and people have a choice to read it or not.  I do not want to offend ANYONE or make anyone feel that I am better then them because of the choices we make.  Sometimes I'll write short sentence remarks on facebook and those can be misconstrued; THEREFORE, I am going to keep my facebook account neutral and my blog with be my thoughts and my opinions. 

When you choose to live a lifestlye outside of the norm, people always question your sanity along with your beliefs. I believe that my family is moving in the right direction, but NEVER do I want to come across as snotty or superior.  I NEVER want to turn people off.  My goal is always to educate and I'm very passionate about it.  Everything I do, I want to do in Love.  I will be backing off facebook and blogging more on, not just nutrition, but living more of a natural lifestyle.

If I've ever offended anyone, accept my apologies.  My mission is to educate and create healthier people in a loving manner.  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment