Friday, July 22, 2011

Juice Plus -Why You Should Take It Too

For about 8 mos my family and I have been taking Juice Plus.  What is Juice Plus you may ask?  Juice Plus is fruit and veggies in a capsule (or gummy form for kids).  That's it!  Juice Plus has been given a WHOLE FOOD label.  What does that mean?  It means when you take a veggie capsule of Juice Plus you are EATING carrots, tomato, spinach, kale, broccoli, etc. AND getting all the benefits!! When you take Juice Plus you are getting the nutritional benefits from 17 fruits and veggies.  Juice Plus bridges that nutritional gap between how you eat and how you SHOULD eat.  Did you know, we are supposed to consume 7-13 servings of fruits and veggies everyday?  How many of us meet that requirement?  I know I don't and that is why we take Juice Plus and why my husband recommends them to his patients.

If you want more information about Juice Plus, please check out these videos. 



My mission is to make people healthier and I believe Juice Plus does just that.  I've talked a lot about wellness and creating health.  One way to achieve that is by consuming good food.  Remember great food creates great cells.  When my children are getting sick, Juice Plus is a free for all!  Since they're fruit and veggies, you cannot overdose!  You cannot overdose on fruit and veggies.  I want my kids to get the BEST stuff in their bodies if they are getting ill.  Juice Plus is not a replacement for fruits and veggies, it just bridges the nutritional gap (like I stated before).  It also brings peace of mind. It is very hard to get my youngest to eat veggies.  Even though Juice Plus is not a replacement, I know my son is getting something good for him!!  As a mother, that means a lot!

Juice Plus offers a kids study program.  With an adult order, your child will be able to recieve Juice Plus for FREE from ages 4-18 when entered into this program. How cool is that?!  If you want more on the kids study program click here. There are also TONS of peer reviewed clinical research done on Juice Plus from top universities.  If you want to see all the research on Juice Plus click here.

Other supplements we take are fish oil and Probiotic.  Not a day goes by when we're not taking Juice Plus, fish oil and a probiotic.  This creates health and wellness (along with eating right, of course!).  Too often we wait for ourselves to get sick before we take action.  We get ill, go to the doctor and THEN we take something.  I want preventative care and that's why I eat the way I eat and take what I take.

If you are interested in Juice Plus for you or your family, let me know! You can also visit Kevin's Website.

Stay cool this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment