Monday, March 7, 2011

Honored Prairie: Great Place for Meat

A friend of mine just introduced me to a WONDERFUL place to purchase meat that is somewhat local.  The place is called Honored Prairie.  They have everything from grass fed beef to farm fresh eggs...not to mention "natural" ketchup that doesn't contain high fructose corn syrup.  I have heard others mention this place before, but never did any further research.  I am so glad I went to their website today!  Thank you Leslie Morris for the link!  For anyone in the area interested in meat free from antibiotics, hormones, etc. you will love their website.  Another added bonus about this place is you can order online and have it delivered!  This is what I have been looking for :).

On a side note, I have yet to make my chicken broth.  I'm going to purchase whole chickens today and I would like to at least get it started this afternoon.  With two little ones running around, I'm not sure if that will actually happen!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment